Managing your Shareholding
Link Market Services Limited
29 Wellington Street
1. What do I do if I lose my share certificate?
You can obtain a duplicate from the registrars. A fee will be charged by the registrars for the issue of a duplicate certificate.
2. I received more than one copy of the Report and Accounts, what should I do?
This occurs if you hold two blocks of shares in slightly different names. To correct this please write to the registrars giving them details and they will then consolidate your shareholding in one block.
3. What happens if a shareholder dies?
Inform the registrar and send a certified copy of the Death Certificate together with the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration. Once this has been done the deceased's personal representatives will be substituted on the share register whilst the estate is administered and will continue to receive all dividends.
5. Who do I inform if I move house or change my name?
If you move house please write to the registrar and inform them of your old address and your new address. If you change your name please inform the registrar of your former name and your new name and send them, if appropriate, documents evidencing your new name. Further information is available on the registrar's website.
6. How can I find out what my present shareholding is?
This information can be obtained from the registrar's website.
You will need to identify yourself to obtain this information.
7. Can I receive corporate documents in electronic form rather than printed versions?
Yes, contact our registrar directly to apply.